Korean Chamber of Commerce
Korean Chamber of Commerce in Tarrant County, Texas, U.S.A
- Making the agreement on favorable exchange and cooperation: Oct. 12, 2004 (Tarrant County ↔ Shinan-gun)
※ Granbury, Hood County, Texas, U.S.A.
- Making an agreement on international sister cities: Jan. 4, 2006 (Granbury ↔ Shinan-gun)
- Oct. 11 – 12, 2004: chairman Guinam Kim and 2 others from Korean Chamber of Commerce in Tarrant County visited Shinan-gun ⇒ sounding out their willingness to exchange
- Oct. 12, 2004: making an agreement on favorable exchange and cooperation
- Dec. 3, 2004: Secretariat, Ilsun Jang and 1 other visited Shinan-gun.
- Dec. 11, 2004 – Jan. 16, 2005: Duri Jeon from Aphae middle school and 4 others were invited by Tarrant County and studied English in Granbury middle school (first).
- July 13 – 28, 2005: visitors (10 people) from Korean Chamber of Commerce, Tarrant County, Texas, U.S.A. came for exchange event.
- Jan. 3 – Feb. 8, 2006: Hyeon-Myeong Lee from Bigeum middle school and 5 others were invited by Tarrant County and studied English in Granbury middle school (second).
- Jan. 4, 2006: making an agreement on international sister cities between Granbury, Texas, U.S.A. and Shinan-gun ⇒ Korean Chamber of Commerce in Tarrant County served as a bridge.
- July 19 – 29, 2006: Granbury city officials and Korean Chamber of Commerce had a friendly visit ⇒ 14 people including mayor of Granbury
- Korean Chamber of Commerce in Tarrant County
- Personal, material, cultural and economic exchanges
- Mediation & agency of cooperation with private sectors
- Providing an overseas language education to a candidate selected from each eup/myeon: agreement as a result of the second overseas language education in 2006
- Granbury, Hood County
- Exchanges in administration, culture, education, economy and tourism
- Regular exchange of knowledge and information and regular friendly visit to each other
- Attendance of Granbury Independence Day (4th of July) Event
- Continuous execution of overseas language education program
Korean Chamber of Commerce in Tarrant County
- Location: urban county located in the middle and northern part of Texas, U.S.A.
- One of 50 counties in Texas, U.S.A.
- One of the fast-growing counties in U.S.A. recently
- Korean-American population: about 13,000 people
- Korean Chamber of Commerce information
- Establishment: in 1994
- Member: 142 people
- Member: 142 people